Responsibilities generally encompass the following tasks but not limited to:
1. Formulation of, and presentation to Al Ghanim International, of a claims strategy that is most likely to result in a desirable outcome, detailing all claims that the Claims Manager considers Al Ghanim International is entitled to
2. Conducting forensic analyses of events that have transpired during the course of Project execution, including but not limited to an analysis of the work performed and determination of changes (if any), extra work, excusable delays, disruptions caused by the client, differing site conditions, suspension of work, changes in the character of work, FEED errors or other omissions of the client
3. Where necessary, preparation of an extension of time request, including comprehensive, incontrovertible delay analyses and putting together all requisite backup substantiation, documentary records and suchlike
4. Preparation of prolongation cost claims, where necessary, including claims for cost escalation and change of law.
5. Conducting periodic workshops for the Project team to ensure that the claim submission is complete, accurate and prompt
6. Providing ongoing schedule review and evaluation support through project completion.
7. Follow up of the submitted claim, attend meetings, preparation of counter response and further substantiation.