What s it about?
Is managing client relationships your forte?
Can you help us drive business growth across partners for the Air Miles coalition loyalty programme and our proprietary clients across various businesses?
In support of our MENA region strategy the Account Manager will be responsible to develop and grow our business. عملائنا / partners are spread across many businesses; banks, اتصالات, تجزئة, airlines etc. Aimia supports the loyalty objectives of our partners / clients through the Air Miles programme that is owned and managed by Aimia, or through our proprietary loyalty solutions where we develop and operate loyalty programmes of our clients.
You need to bring excellence and experience in the arena of client relationship and account management that will help us grow and deliver with speed, scale and focus. We want you to exceed our client s expectations and to do this in a distinctive way whilst taking your cross functional colleagues on the journey.
We believe people work best when they are using their strengths so we will work out what you need to achieve but you influence the way you do it.
As a Account Manager you will be responsible for developing client relationships with a number of named clients across both coalition and proprietary. Your primary area of responsibility will be to manage the HSBC portfolio & a select set of retail partners within the Air Miles program.
In your role as part of the Client Servicing team you will work closely with the clients / partners as the primary point of contact for Aimia. Your key responsibilities include driving the targeted revenue from clients / partners through developing and executing a marketing plan for each partner based on business objectives and analytics, in addition to providing day to day operational support to our partners.
You will work closely with the partners to develop a good understanding of their business, thus helping you to identify revenue opportunities for Aimia from existing / new products and services from Aimia s vast global portfolio.
Qualified candidates will have previous client or agency side marketing management experience and be able to hit the ground running in a fast-بيئة يسير بخطى سريعة.
• Be a loyalty expert with clients to drive the loyalty agenda.
• Lead the account and provide proactive advice and support to the client in line with business objectives.
• Manage the overall account including: ادارة مشاريع, تدريب الموظفين, retail visibility, خطط التسويق, وضع الميزانية, and quarterly reviews with client.
• Actively participate in the joint business planning process with the client; support the combined client and Aimia team in planning, delivering and evaluating an annual plan to drive customer loyalty communications, in store marketing, مناسبات, rewards propositions, digital propositions.
• Drives account / revenue growth by developing an understanding of Aimia s products and services, aligning them to client needs, and making strategic proposals and recommendations to clients.
• Ensure all clients are fully engaged and buy in to the value that Aimia delivers to their business.
• Achieve the revenue targets across assigned key accounts.
• Reporting to the business key business drivers and account status, highlighting and quantifying potential risks and opportunities. Producing solutions where appropriate.
• Maintains close liaison across Aimia team Marketing, Insights and Operations to ensure internal programme plans / processes match client validated plans, resulting in delivery of programme results to meet client and Aimia business results.
• Develop enthusiasm and momentum behind client initiatives by acting as a virtual team leader across departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
• Build relationships to a senior level and maintain overall satisfaction and retention of clients on assigned programs.
• Negotiate client contract renewals including preparing internal renewal proposals for approval, and liaising directly with clients on negotiations.
What we would like you to have:
• Minimum 5 years related experience in account management, مبيعات, توسيق, or interactive solutions.
• A creative mind and a strong focus on delivery for clients
• Passionate about long term customer relationships with a strong customer centric focus
• Desirable to have experience working with or understanding of emerging digital technology, البريد الإلكتروني, communications and social media.
• Strong commercial acumen & previous ownership of financial targets / الميزانيات
• Familiarity with the loyalty industry desired
• Exhibit strong results oriented behaviour
• ممتازة التنظيمية, التحليلية, الشخصية, مهارات العرض والتواصل
• Proven track record in building long-term client relationships and managing stakeholders (internal & external)
• Excellent communication skills with clarity of expression and a persuasive / engaging style.
• Experience working with and comprehending complex data
• Highly proactive with a can-تفعل الموقف
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
• The ability to work with small teams from different specialisms in a project based environment
• يجيد اللغة الإنجليزية ويفضل العربية
Why would you not take the role?
• We have demanding clients that expect a high level of financial returns, execution proficiency and support in managing and delivering the loyalty objectives in an environment with speed and accuracy, therefore the pressure to deliver is high and unabating.
• If you re not excited by challenge, opportunity or stretching yourself to deliver against an ambitious business strategy that centres on growth and innovation.
Aimia Inc. is a data-driven marketing and analytics company. We provide our clients with the customer insights they need to make smarter business decisions and build relevant, rewarding and long-term one-إلى-one relationships to the benefit of both a business and its customers.
We do this through permission-based data analytics for the programs we run for ourselves and for our customers drawing insights from all the customer interactions collected by individual companies, financial institutions and through loyalty rewards programs, where Aimia's story began. Our data analysts have a passion for data and problem solving and find hidden patterns and actionable insights to help marketers work more effectively and get more value from their resources.
We are successful when our clients make business personal, providing their customers with experiences and interactions that are uniquely relevant and rewarding, prompted from our distinctive approach to marketing science.