• Bachelor's degree with relevant major in IT, Healthcare management, or business admin.
• Cerner, PMP, ITIL Certification is a plus.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience, with 5 years supporting more than one of Cerner Millennium modules: CPOE, Power Orders, MPages, PowerChart, Care Documentation, Patient List, iView, iBus, PharmNet, RadNet, SurgiNet, Scheduling Solution.Understanding of clinical workflow and clinical operations.
• Experience working with one or more vendor clinical software with implementation methodology experience in clinical software or Electronic Medical/Health Record.
• Experience working directly with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers.
• Previous healthcare management/leadership experience.