MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
Implements, supervises and drives strategic direction, objectives and targets in accordance with business unit strategy, to gain revenue and grow market share. Identifies and grows human talent and builds a strong, performance driven team to enhance Medtronic s reputation in the market.
• Developing and execution of plans with the therapy sales reps in line with the Pain and PH Business Unit strategy Sales Management
• Drives and ensures alignment of sales and service targets in the defined territory. Evaluates and reports actual versus plan with regards to the service strategy and intervenes in an efficient and timely manner in the case of deviations
• Ensures the accounts and product -specific service portfolio.
• Identifies growth opportunities together with Sales and Clinical Support Team Lead and facilitates execution.
• Ensures the collection of market and competitive data, trends and metrics.
• Ensures the comprehensive management of inventory in close collaboration with Sales Teams
• Internal and administrative
• Supports the sales force when in trouble with internal processes.
• Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or service related events (e.g., customer feedback,product and legal issues and risks etc.).
• Highly motivated, great desire to help others
• Composed under stress and well organized
• Demonstrates highest degree of integrity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written/verbal/listening);
• Strategic planning skills; ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
• Ability to build strong relationships with key physicians, users and employees across functions and at all levels
• Willingness to travel up to 75% is required
• Ability to work independently; while at the same time playing an active team role
• Presentation skills, able to introduce new technologies and therapies within a clinical trial setting
• Ability to develop, implement and evaluate clinical education methodologies and assessment instruments
• Acknowledged education and degree in relevant field/discipline required such as Nursing (OR, ICU, Cathlab),Biomedical Science, Perfusion, or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in hospital work or clinical support in medical company
• Demonstrated operating theatre and/or cath lab experience
• English fluent
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients lives.Help us shape the