We hire in all locations worldwide - please
apply & state your preference. We are flexible, remote working is
We re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Temenos was founded
on the belief that "People are Key." As we accelerate in
our SaaS first transformation, we are looking for passionate, creative, and
collaborative sales specialist and sales leaders from all over the world and
from different backgrounds to join us on our journey.
believe in making banking better for all and are building supportive teams of
unique people who share in our vision and purpose.
We are looking for talent sales specialists to help
us drive the adoption and growth of our cloud offerings.
• Articulating and demonstrating Temenos solutions through strategic value-based selling, building strong business cases, developing a return on investment analysis, and using other references and industry data to build relationships at multiple levels and ultimately drive deals from inception to close.
• Working with customer stakeholders to understand their bank s strategy, challenges, and opportunities and articulating how Temenos can help them achieve their objectives.
• Creating value by partnering with technical and non-technical executives to support their transformation journey by showcasing the commercial and technology value of our Cloud offering
• Building and maintaining a robust sales pipeline and accurately tracking quarterly forecasts/revenue
• Balancing quarterly results while keeping a clear line of sight of strategic and long term revenue opportunities
• Create and execute account plans which address tactical and strategic opportunities
• Collaborating with various distributed internal and external teams to ensure the seamless execution of end to end sales cycles and ensure the highest level of customer advocacy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• In-depth knowledge of the
financial services industry; the
trends, challenges, and innovations.
• Proven track record of
success in selling complex SaaS / Cloud solutions to the financial
• A consultative sales approach
which enables listening to and understanding customer needs.
• Excellent communication and
problem-solving skills with an ability to translate business requirements
into value propositions which engage a range of audiences.
• Data-driven and able to use
data to tell stories, engage clients and create value and drive clients to
• Able to navigate change and deal with ambiguity.
• A global mindset, a team spirit, and a desire to make a real impact.
• An appetite for learning and growth.
• A passion for technology and selling!
• Fluency in English, other languages are helpful.
• You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
• You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
• You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
• You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
• You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
• You will experience what we call Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.