To create product offerings around Infrastructure as a Service that are relevant to the business needs of Injazat’s existing and targeted clients. Own the IaaS product offerings across the whole delivery chain, enabling the Sales and Solutioning Teams and ensuring the Operational Delivery is fit for purpose meeting all customer requirements (SLAs and KPIs).
• Own the business plan of Injazat IaaS services including; market and competitor analysis, product roadmap, pricing & launch strategies, financial projections and recommendations and actions for improvement.
• Lead, Deliver and Evolve Injazat IaaS product strategy based on research, data and industry trends, steering the direction of the requirements for new products and services, product improvements, etc. Ensuring product strategy is market and not resource driven
• Consults with business leaders, IT business representatives and service customers to ensure an understanding of requirements and their alignment to future strategic direction of the business/functions. Elicits, documents and manages requirements to ensure that Injazat IaaS line of products meet business needs of Injazat’s existing and new customers
• Collaborates with Architects from all domains to understand the impact of current and future architecture on services and the service roadmap
• Responsible for developing the IaaS business models, identifying the requirements for products and services to enable Cloud adoption, assisting the sales cycle with customer-oriented solutions, and managing the execution of the solution through deployment, delivery and support phases
• Monitor product performance periodically taking corrective action (e.g. pricing review, promotional program, analysis of sales) if product is under performing
• Identify opportunities to generate increased sales volume, via focused marketing activity
• Responsible for ongoing management of Injazat Cloud services provider partnerships necessary for the development and implementation of successful delivery within Cloud categories.
• Works in collaboration with Technical Project Managers on IaaS product delivery and related initiatives
Collaboration and Cross functional departmental support
• Works within cross-functional teams and with external partners to gather and share information
• Delivers technical presentations to peers, leadership team, sales executives, clients, prospects, etc.
• Communicates with Other Product Managers and Technical Architects
• Communicates with the Project Manager and provide guidance to Implementation Engineering Technical Teams
• Provides coaching, develop skills, deepen learning, and improve performance of employees and peers
• Applies knowledge of business and personal objectives to key players and get them personally committed to the success of the product innovation initiatives
• Apply knowledge of team management, running effective meetings, coaching/mentoring, providing effective feedback and establishing goals/objectives to conduct effective team meeting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
• Certified in in Cloud technologies.
A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a relevant field.
Job Specific Skills:
• Demonstrate deep understanding of different Cloud services, delivery models
• Solid understanding of Public & Private Cloud providers.
• Predominantly from an Infrastructure management and IaaS pre- sales background.
• Deep Industry and UAE/GCC market experience
• Deep client understanding, design thinking and product strategy
• Ability to work at fast paced delivery cycle and deal with rapid change
• Strong personal networks and relationships across the UAE (Clients and Suppliers)
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Experienced leading a multi-disciplined, high-performance team
• Ability to author and publish technology articles
• In-depth expertise in IT governance, delivery and operations
• Knowledge of product domain, relevant technologies and the development processes to develop an overall systems view of the client environment
• Ability to juggle multiple complex initiatives
• Business development
• Sales experience
• Consulting experience