If you are looking to join a great company that is committed to delivering high-level client and employee satisfaction then Brams is the company for you! We are a growing Cloud Managed Services provider with a great history of supporting Cloud-based operations globally for more than a decade.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our sales team in Dubai. This position encompasses all aspects of managing the technical sale with the customer and aligning proposed solutions with the client s technical capabilities to help drive revenue. The Sales Engineer is responsible to introduce cloud technologies to our customers, help prospective customers to understand the power of cloud technologies, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks. The ideal candidate in collaboration with the team will enhance customer experience, increase capacity to innovate, and speed up time to value by providing the tools and culture to facilitate efficient release, predictability, and success.
• Represent the company s technical capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influence customer expectations according to product and management capabilities and constraints.
• Determine client requirements and provide designs for complex managed hosting, cloud computing, managed database solutions, and managed storage/backup/DR solutions.
• Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
• Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype cloud product integrations in customer environments.
• Manage the technical relationship with customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
• Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using cloud best practices,
• Work with our operations and engineering teams to provide pre- and post-sale support as needed to clarify service expectations, including providing diagrams, verbal explanation, and written documentation.
• Develop and grow internal technical knowledge base on the entire cloud infrastructure stack, and present ongoing technical training to Sales and operations teams.
• Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
• Meet and exceed management targets for number and complexity of sales opportunities supported, closed, and training completed.