Cluster Director of Sales, Corporate
The Cluster Director of Sales, Corporate will be reporting to the Cluster Director, Sales & Marketing and will be responsible for the day to day operation of corporate sales of Fairmont Dubai, Fairmont Ajman and Fairmont
Fujairah, making sure the team revenue / activities goals are met or exceeded. Ensuring the team receives proper trainings and development plan Hotel Overview:
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Just minutes from Dubai's key attractions, our hotel is linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre. Ten contemporary dining experiences intrigue the palate, our signature Spa and health facilities offer a wealth of amenities, including two terrace sundecks complemented by handcrafted mosaic swimming pools. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Cluster Director, Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Work effectively with all departments to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
• To closely monitor the competition and ensure that the department has a complete understanding of each hotel s products.
• Adheres to Fairmont Code of Ethics and promotes all the company Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
• Provides warm service and assist guest according to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Brand and Service Plus standards.
• Acts in accordance with the standards, conforms to the policies and procedures of FHR Promotes and practices Fairmont Hotels & Resorts values of teamwork, mutual respect, integrity and empowerment among all co-workers.
• Establish good business and social relationships with the industry and participate in activities related to public relations in order to further increase sales leads for department as well as Hotel.
• To ensure maximum employee satisfaction. Conduct monthly and annual performance reviews
• Monitor revenue and costs of the department and assist in developing strategies to maximize profits and
minimize costs in conjunction with the Director of Revenue Management
• Liaise with Director of Revenue Management to develop pricing strategies and peak season procedures. Ensure that these are reflected in the monthly parameters.
• Responsible to handle a designated market for which he/she will have targets to achieve in corporate room nights. Making sure the Team has the proper tool to achieve the corporate room night s goals/ Exceed.
• Solicit, negotiate, and book new and repeat business through various efforts (Blitz, prospect calls, personal sales calls, referrals, site inspection etc.) to maximize revenues.
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required. Assist with compilation of competitive intelligence information.
• Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations. Actively participate in prescribed sales training.
• Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market.