Are you ready for High Volume, High Occupancy and a Fantastic International Brand!
We currently have available a rare opportunity for a driven, energetic and dynamic Cluster General Manager based in Abu Dhabi to lead two highly profitable and demanding hotels located at Abu Dhabi International Airport and in the Abu Dhabi Exhibition Centre. You will thrive working in a fast paced, customer and team driven environment and have experience in dealing in high volumes and high occupancy business demands and will be looking to expand your responsibilities as our organisation grows.
Ideally you will be an existing General Manager with at least 3 years' of experience from a mid market property who can demonstrate strong leadership capabilities that drive performance through effective team management and profitable, sustainable growth focusing on achieving strategic business objectives such as Team Performance, Brand Management, Property Performance, Food and Beverage, Sales and more.
The key functions of this role are:
• Driving Performance with a strategic business plan that is developed and executed in line with business objectives.
• Managing and implementing Quality and Brand Standards in line with the Brand identity and quality audits
• Analysing and reviewing performance if all areas of the hotel through regular monitoring
• Maintaining and improving guest satisfaction in all areas of the hotel operations
• Ensuring the hotel meets all safety requirements and regulations
• Maintain and drive a sustainable sales strategy and develop strong relationships with key clients
• Maximize hotel revenue through defined market segmentation and targeted initiatives
• Manage the team, leading change in the organisation and driving engagement and training
• Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights and week-ends
• Minimum 3 Years experience as a General Manager within the Hotels Industry
• Education to a Degree Level (ideally Hospitality field) or equivalent work history
• Relevant hotel systems experience in hotel IT applications, Revenue Management systems, Guest Management, Feedback Applications & MS Office
• UAE Experience Essential
• Hospitality Experience Essential
• Proven Record in managing successful profitable hotel operations and in driving performance
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate competencies such as:
• Ability to focus on the big picture as well as individual results
• Possess the ability to maximize hotel revenue through defined market segmentation
• History of superior controls and financial performance
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to develop an understanding of concepts, practices and pre-established guidelines and procedures
• Maintain active and visible position in the local community and industry
• Strong HR knowledge including hiring, firing, training, counseling and developing associates
• Be able to Mentor, Coach and Lead
• Communicate effectively with others
• Understanding of the competitor landscape & Market conditions
• Proactive in approach