The purpose of the role is to proactively manage the strategic accounts to achieve and report on the activity and sales. Responsibility for maximizing sales of Canon solutions and services to customers within the reigon.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
• Extensive Experience in selling Solutions, Managed Print Service, and Document Management Solutions
• Mapping potential verticals and strategic accounts in Middle East region
• Proactively contacting customers and coordinating with Canon local partners for potential clients.
• Set targets directly with line manager, Ensure all targets are achieved by selling value propositions including products, solutions, MPS, DMS and professional solutions to new and existing customers
• Targeted visits to meet strategic clients in all countries, introductions, proposal submittal or discussion, demos, follow up and handling customer complains and take the responsibility to close deals
• Actively feed marketing information to sales manager to stay ahead of competition and remain up to date with the industry.
• Continuous management and maintenance of the entire pipeline through Salesforce.com a CRM that Canon Middle East follow and stick to.
• Plan marketing activities in coordination with Canon Partners to generate pipeline targeting verticals and strategic accounts
• Undertake regular market assessments and monitor/report on competitor activity.
• Visit Business Partners on a regular basis to provide visible support and assistance where required, couching the partners sales managers and sales team to handle strategic accounts in terms of sales and account management
Mid Term Plan
• Oversee Canon strategic Accounts Sales for the assigned territory.
• Analyze current Area situation and make Mid-term Area strategy for business, considering company and product situation.
• Contribute to the completion of Canon Middle East Mid-Term plan for other aspects than product area marketing, such as Service business and Operation.
Area Marketing Strategy
• Analyze market situations, product (competitors, solutions, products, pricing, and promotions) and use the analysis as the basis to formulate local area strategy with the Sales Manager.
• Based on both Area and Product factors, make basic plans for the Area Marketing Strategy for the Product Group, to fix the Strategy for the assigned region.
Sales and Budget Preparation and Implementation
• Negotiate strategic accounts Sales budget, discuss and agree with Business Partners re annual targets and termly sales plans internally and externally, together with the requisite marketing plan/budget (solutions/products/pricing/promotion).
Area Sales Management
• Monitor and review monthly strategic accounts sales performance for total and individual product group and area performance; to ensure smooth sales movements in line with the agreed sales plan. Take appropriate remedial action to support CME Area Sales.
• Negotiate with Business Partners based on the proper market to present a forecast to be discussed with Area Managers tp ensure the availability and ordering process in order to achieve the termly budgets/targets .
• Liaise price discussions with Area Sales Managers and Product Managers to support all strategic deals and to finalize the pricing with Business Partners
• Fulfil the role as updater of the market situation and trouble-shooter for assigned Business Partners, through regular contact/visit to and from Middle East Business Partners.
• Contribute to the development and execution of sales promotional activities (seminars, media campaigns etc.) in accordance with the overall marketing and sales plan/budget, geared towards optimal marketing support for Business Partners.
• Ensure Marketing receives timely and accurate product information, prices, product training, marketing information and support. Provide proper feedback to Canon Headquarters regarding CME Market and Operation situation.
Projects and General
• Plan, manage and co-ordinate the execution of projects assigned by the Sales Manager, within company policy, in order to meet the agreed quality standards, time planning and budgets.
• Carry out other duties as requested by the Sales Manager.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Excellent mathematical and analytical thinking
• Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
• Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
• Physical Requirements
• Current clean UAE/GCC driving license.
• Overseas travel and periods away from home.
• Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning
• Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) very desirable.
• Work experience with similar solutions and B2B direct sales very desirable.
• Background and knowledge of IT/system market environments desirable.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, or other local language - essential.
• High level of written and spoken communications essential.
• Professional appearance, attitude and communication style essential.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint - essential
You will need
• Drive for Results
• Focus on the Customer
• Apply Business Acumen
• Communicate Effectively
• Plan & Organize Effectively
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.