• Responsible for developing the IT channel Sales for GCC, Lebanon & Jordan
• Responsible to achieve yearly budgets for IT Channel by Tier 2 account level sales to generate the Tier 1 orders.
• Responsible to lead manage, coach and mentor, Channel Manager s / Channel Specialist s / Channel Associate s in the given channel and territory.
• Set budgets per each Product Group, based on channel & product strategy.
• To develop and implement channel strategy towards company MTP (Midterm plan) growth objectives for the respective channel and territories.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Marketing Teams to implement Product and Marketing strategy in the given channel and territory.
• Undertake monthly market assessments, monitor and report on competitor activity.
• Provide regular feedback to Canon Head office.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
• Develop strong business relationship with key stake holders of Tier 2 channel partners.
• Monitor and review monthly sales performance for total and individual product group and channel performance.
• Responsible to consolidate Tier 2 Account Level Sales to generate Tier 1 orders.
• Effectively Monitor Sell in to Sell on to Sell Out for every account.
• Collect and analyse individual Tier 1 local sales, Inventory and current ordering situation every month.
• Negotiate with Business Partners based on the proper market / ordering analysis and collect firm orders in order to achieve the monthly budget.
• Liaison along with Product Managers to develop intelligence of competitive landscape and product strategy for the respective channel (IT)
Negotiate Sales budgets with Tier 2 Business Partners and Tier 1 partner for annual and monthly. Sales targets and device/implement sales forecast, promotions and channel activations in liaison with product marketing.
• Participate in regular update meeting with management to clarify direction and share information.
• People Management: Manage, Coach and mentor Direct reports.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Relevant recognised formal qualifications (university level) - desirable.
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company
• industry, national distributor Desirable
• Work experience in the B2C, with an understanding of Retailers, Online sales, Consumer Electronics Channel, Independent Resellers / System Integrators Essential
• High level of written and spoken communication s s Essential.
• Professional appearance, attitude and communication s style Essential.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Essential.
• Languages: Fluency in English & Arabic- Essential
You will need
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at various levels
- Excellent Market knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.