The candidate will be Technical Master to Support Both Solutions SBC s as well as System Engineer s for Canon Direct Operations as well as Canon Partners in CME Region
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
• Main Source for Solutions Technical Knowledge
• Technical Training for Canon Solutions Portfolio.
• Second Level Support for System Engineers on Direct NSO s as well as Partners
• To Build Solutions Architect for Complex Cases across the Region.
• Provide Solutions Updates through Webinar and Seminars
• To define the KPI s which required to Measure the performance of System Engineers Across the Region
• Drew and Escalation Process for Canon Solutions Portfolio and to Monitor the Progress of thos escalation until closing
• Provide telephone or written support to Canon distributors and end-users using Canon systems.
• Main Contact with Ntware to Provide Technical Information for NSO s as well as Partners
• Visit end-user or distributor premises to investigate and resolve problems as necessary.
• Evaluate, prioritize and respond to field suggestions and written enquiries.
• Take overall technical responsibility for assigned Solutions.
• Provide technical assistance and support to Training Courses, Exhibitions and Seminars carried out by other departments of RSO as required.
• Agree and implement appropriate machine modification programmes, through effective liaison with TSS and with Canon distributors.
• Attend training courses on nominated solutions as required.
• Write effective training courses for nominated Solutions, to include, visual aids, practical exercises, and means to check understanding.
• Effectively deliver training courses to distributors personnel, at suitable locations in Region.
• Maintain and update training records.
• Ensure that work processes and work flows exist for all Solutions Support related tasks
• Coordinate with Service Teams to Increase the Connectivity rate Canon Devices to e-Maintenance
• Provide Technical Information of Canon Security Value Proposition
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Engineer Degree Computer or Communication
• Office Solutions Experience 5 Years Plus
• Uniflow and Therefore Experience
• Uniflow Advanced Diagnostic Certified
• Excellent analytical skills and a logical mind.
• Motivation and aptitude to continue learning as new technology is introduced.
• Able to communicate, at times involving complex technical information, to individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
• High level of Customer Centric attitude.
• To be able to support and advise colleagues in a constructive way
• Certification and Experience on Microsoft Networking infrastructure, Servers and VMWARE
• Degree/Diploma caliber individual with relevant recognized formal qualifications very desirable.
• High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
• Previous experience of formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching.
• Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Canon Solutions
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Professional appearance, attitude and communication style. Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize workload efficiently.
• Flexibility to deal with changing requirements and travel requirements.
You will need
- Customer Focus
- Detailed Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solver
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.