CNC Engineer job brief:
CNC Engineer: manage all the technical machines operations by calculating dimensions, programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control.
• Determine the sequence of machine operations, and select the proper cutting tools needed to machine workpieces into the desired shapes.
• Determine reference points, machine cutting paths, or hole locations.
• Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances
• Develop production schedules, assign resources, ensure workers rotation and monitor schedules implementation.
• Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
• Develop periodic reports regarding productivity, efficiency, quality, etc.
• Provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to subordinates.
• Knowledge of CAD/CAM drawing and mechanical design (PowerMill / PowerShape).
• Knowledge of 3D CAD software.
Location: Beni- Suef