An internationally well-reputed Aerospace part manufacturing company based in the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is looking for Creative, Dynamic and Energetic Individuals, who Are Passionate and Ambitious to Join their Team for the following Vacancy.
CNC Programmer/Engineer-Manufacturing Engineering
• More than 10 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering with specialization in CNC Manufacturing, Cutting and Tooling Technologies.
• Bachelors in Engineering is the minimum educational qualification
• Experience in Aerospace manufacturing environment.
• Excellent working knowledge of machining processes (hard and soft metals) and post milling operation (deburring, forming, surface treatments, and bench assembly).
• Strong problem solving (5 why’s, Ishikawa, A3), organization, planning, and analytical skills.
• Advanced computer skills, proficiency in MS Office.
• Advanced understating of AS9100 requirements.
• NX CAM (preferable), Catia V5 R20
Please apply along with your CV, Cover letter, recent passport size photo via email to email@example.com