Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CnI Deputy Senior Material Manager (OCONUS) to join our team in an OCONUS location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Countermeasures and Integrations (CnI) Deputy Senior Material Manager (OCONUS) coordinates all aspects of the CnI Program material management supporting worldwide operations.
• The CnI Deputy Senior Material Manager (OCONUS) assists the CnI Senior Material Manager with material processing and logistics for the CnI program including using the DS work management system (currently CMMS/ILMS) to track and manage assets and other materials.
• The CnI Deputy Senior Material Manager (OCONUS) works with other technical teammates to input and process bills of material and purchase requests, using the DS work management system, and routes them for approval.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Provide guidance and supervision to CnI Material Managers and support others involved in the CnI mission.
• Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of technical and related experience in the field of coordination and technical support for modern CnI systems.
• Must be knowledgeable of the DS work management system (currently CMMS/ILMS); able to track and manage assets as well as other materials while working with other technical teammates to input and process bill of materials and purchase requests, using the DS work management system, and route them for approval; and possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
• The position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all organizational levels in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner; demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team; multitask efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with a strong attention to detail.
• Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills and be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must possess a current US Government Secret Personnel Security Clearance.
• A Top Secret personnel security clearance may be required to meet changing requirements.
• This position is deployed up to 90% of the calendar year in high-threat areas.
• Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
• Works on concrete warehouse floors.
• Uses hand trucks, dollies and other equipment to move materials and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
• Ascends/descends utility ladders to gather equipment.
• Frequently works in warehouses, buildings and vehicles that may be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
• Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather conditions.