Coaching And Compliance Co-Ordinator Job Vacancy We are looking for experienced and talented Coaching And Compliance Co-Ordinator for Dubai, Category Customer Service jobs
• Contribute towards preparation of training/coaching schedules, plans, and related learning aids/presentations (e.g. Power Point slides) and liaise with Training Providers such as Training where required. Coordinate with the Administration office and trainee staff to prepare/communicate the schedule/nomination in a timely manner when required.
• Effectively carry out on job training or class room coaching/training sessions as assigned by the Training Officer or as per the published schedule. Adapt delivery style to suit the target audience, using appropriate learning aids and ensure that the training/objective is met at the end of each session.
• Complete all required documentation associated with the coaching/training assignments and forward to the Training Officer. Carry out other tasks (Training projects, Audits, Safety briefings, process compliance checks) as assigned by Training Officer / Line Manager.
• Prepare compliance audit plans and schedules and associated processes and procedures as directed by the Training Officer and Service Delivery Controller Standards Quality & Procedures.
• Carry out observations on adequate sample size in a timely manner, and record on the audit form/checklist in a neat and legible manner. In case of non-compliance, give feedback/coach the concerned staff on the correct process/procedures and record this under the corrective measures taken.
• Prepare and forward audit report by including the scope, observation details, staff details, corrective actions taken, and preventive measures (if any).
• Review and assess staff development. Identify where achievement has been made and recognise it and recommend further action where required.
• Review and continuously update through workplace audits, the training requirements and gaps. Make recommendations to the training teams to assist in the development of the role specific courses.
• 4 +Years experience with an international airline or ground handling company at a supervisory level
• 4 + Years experience as a trainer/coach preferably with an international airline or ground handling company
• Working knowledge of all or some of the following: aircraft loading, aircraft appearance, ULD, cargo & mail services and aircraft ground support
• Adaptable to working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Must hold a relevant training/coaching qualifications
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures. (Technical Services)
• Must have strong working knowledge of Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Power Point
• Must have a valid UAE driving license
• Knowledge of AHM, ISAGO, IATA, DCAA and GCAA standards and regulations would be an advantage.
• Certification in audit functions will be an advantage