Coiled Tubing and Stimulation Operations Manager
Country Manager SOS Oman
Vice President Coiled Tubing and Stimulation
Coiled Tubing and Stimulation Personnel
30 55 years old
Years of Experience
Minimum of 10 years experience in CT and Stim management, Operations, and Business Development.
Muscat - Oman
The incumbent shall provide necessary assistance and liaison with the Vice President in all matter relating to daily operational, management, and business development activities including but not limited:
• Demonstrate a clear commitment to HSEQ Policy matter thru implementation, establishment, investigation of all HSEQ policy and procedure requirements.
• Maintain an efficient and profitable operations with equipment and personnel in accordance with established good oilfield practices.
• Enhance company s services and capabilities by indulging in a continuous innovation and improvement vis- -vis with up to date technology.
• Coordinate with customers personnel to ensure trouble free execution of contracts.
• Control of all company assets, inventory, tools and stocks as per responsibility.
• Carry out procurement of materials, equipment, spare parts, etc. as per co. procedures and standards.
• Conduct site visits to ensure efficient and trouble free operations of equipment and personnel.
• Present to CT and Stim VP all reports, statistics and summaries pertaining to all activities such as site visits, self-audits, customer visits, monthly performance, weekly receivables, HSEQ performance on a timely basis.
• Ensure that each direct personnel perform their responsibilities as per the requirements of the Company s HSEQ Policy.
• Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
• Ensure that operations are conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
• Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
• Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during operations for a proper execution of the job.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
• Omani National (Must)
• English Speaking and writing excellent skills is a must
• Previous experience in Oman in the Coiled Tubing and Stimulation Service
• Must have previous healthy dealings with PDO Departments
• Must have Good Computer Skills
• Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
• Good experience in Coiled Tubing and pumping Equipment & Tools usage and maintenance
• Excellent Management Skills
• Detailed knowledge of all types of Coiled Tubing and Stimulation operations.