Increase utilization of commercial analytics and business intelligence in business operations and key business decisions
• Support Distribution Management and Tender Business leads in developing monthly sales plan based on sound historical trends and predictive analytics by SKU, channel and BU
• Develop and track a monthly performance dashboard for trade distributors, including both qualitative and quantitative KPIs. (Selling In and Selling Out).
• Lead the channel sales business analytics (Stock cover, Channel forecast, trends, secondary trade sales related BI metrics) and provide support as needed to Business Units and CTC
• Ensure Demand Forecast, Supply Plan, Distributor Inventory Levels and the Financial Planned numbers are aligned to cross functional business.
• Take an active role in DRM and S&OP preparation, consolidating DRM and SRM input and in collaboration with other department (Demand, Finance, Site, Marketing, CTC, W&D) build the deck. Be ready with any escalation to Regional S&OP
• Track CCC benefits by recording decision at the DRM and impact on P&L (Risk, Opportunity, Inventory and write off etc).
• Implement and lead sales alignment meetings with all relevant departments (Demand, Finance, Site, Marketing, CTC, W&D).
• Review CCC KPI and take corrective actions for improvements
• Conduct account level analyses to assess trade commercial performance in key accounts, major segments vs overall trade business
• Work with Trade Manager to build annual and ad hoc commercial schemes through detailed scenario planning and assessment
Job Dimensions - extent/ Scope of Accountability
• All data flow from distributors and other sources / colleagues and consolidation.
• Leverage internal systems such as Compass
Quantifiable Job Dimension:
• CCC KPIs
• Timely and Robust Management Reporting of Distributor Performance KPIs
• Monthly Sales Planning
• Monthly performance assessment of key trade accounts
• Utilisation of analytics tools by the whole organization
Membership in Committees:
• CCC Champions Regional Team
• Business intelligence Team
• CTC Team
Key External Interfaces:
• Distributor engagement
• Engagement with key accounts occasionally
Key Internal Interfaces:
• Trade account managers
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services