Project: A major mixed-use development project in Saudi Arabia.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking commercial director to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The commercial director is responsible for maximising the commercial performance of the major project. Ensures that targets, strategies and policies are established and managed through the project lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Directing and supervising the cost management team providing support across the project.
• Contributing to the implementation of the programme strategy and the development of the specific projects action plan.
• Managing the client relationship and all of the reporting responsibility.
• Reviewing contracts and making recommendations on commerciality.
• Resolving issues with contracts and commercial operations.
• Acting as a subject matter expert for cost and commercial on the project.
• Ensuring that all stakeholders such as administration, operations and finance understand and adhere to contractual obligations reflecting them accurately.
• Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
• Supervising and motivating a multi-cultural team and ensure all commercial objectives are delivered.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of commercial management within a project management background, equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.