To assist the Commercial team to seek and procure a broad range of key suppliers/vendors committed to delivery of high standards of services for Click Aviation Network s customers. Ensure value for money is achieved with due regard to total cost of ownership for all procurement requirements. Additionally, deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure effective running of services by maintaining a sound relationship with Click Aviation Network s suppliers/vendors.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Source, manage and partner with key suppliers and vendors that deliver value for money and high-quality services, such as ground handling, catering, fueling, hotel and transportation.
• Build as well as maintain effective, efficient relationships within Click Aviation Network and its suppliers in delivery of Commercial objectives.
• Ensures Click Aviation Network s vendors/suppliers either meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality services in a timely manner without causing any flight disruptions.
• Negotiate, tender and award contracts with optimal agreements to suppliers/vendors.
• Actively monitor performance and manage the key supplier/vendor relationship. Additionally, ensure regulatory commitments are consistently applied.
• Manage, update and share supplier/vendor database.
• Ensure that all procurement activity is conducted in line with both Click Aviation Network and procurement governance procedures to protect the company from regulatory and legal issues.
• Produce reports and information for management on a regular basis.
• Represent Click Aviation Network both externally and internally in the best interests of the company.
• Work on weekends, night shifts and public holidays.
• Travel abroad when required.
• Upload supplier details on the platform as well as prices for every covered location.
• Maintain and update vendor files per region.
Skills (practiced capability/behaviors)
• Good level of analytical skills and financially astute.
• Excellent supplier relationship management skills.
• Excellent negotiator and influencer, able to operate at all levels in a variety of organizations across a broad range of high-value commodities.
• Desire for learning and development.
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• High organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent communication skills, both internal and external, at all levels.
• Excellent team working skills, including working across functional boundaries.
• Energetic, resilient and willing to challenge.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent standard of both written and spoken English (French & Spanish is an advantage); and other language(s) is a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Commercial Executive or similar.
• Or experience in catering services (as flight attendant / hotel and restaurant related experience) will be considered too.
• Demonstrable delivery in multi-national, commercially-sensitive environments.
• Effective use of both e-sourcing tools and techniques to deliver required outcomes.
• Proven procurement experience in influencing internal stakeholders, interpreting quantitative & qualitative data and designing appropriate sourcing strategies, negotiation, contract drafting, internal process compliance and supplier management.
• Degree in Supply Chain / Procurement / Business / Finance, or equivalent.
• Graduate or equivalent with demonstrable record of delivery in the Procurement and Vendor processes.
• Strong negotiation planning and execution skills.
• A good understanding of the aviation industry and its commercial drivers.
• Positive, can do attitude.
• Flexible as well as resourceful.
• Empathetic, team player & warm friendly manner.