Commercial Finance Manager KSA, Hygiene
As an employee at RB, you ll have the freedom to find new ways to ensure we continue to plan for growth.
Playing a crucial role in the smooth running of our business, you ll support our forecasting and planning cycle. You ll:
• Provide the financial insight and intelligence our leadership depends on to make critical decisions
• Ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting
• Collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects
• Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
You ll succeed because
you ve experience in accounting or financial analysis. You:
• Have worked with general ledger and reporting systems and taken responsibility for planning and forecasting
• Thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines
• Have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot trends and anomalies others miss
• Most importantly, you re an excellent communicator, able to influence others using facts and data.
The role leads the Commercial Finance section in KSA and liaises with 3 Key stakeholder groups:
• KSA commercial team
• Distributor esp. Finance department
• RB MENA Finance
Key aims are to drive profitability and performance improvements, ensure compliance with Finance policies and controls implementation esp. related to Trade Spend, and manage the relationship between the 3 key stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operation
SCOPE / DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
The scope of the job includes:
• Partnering with the KSA Country Manager, Sales and Trade Marketing functions to drive the KSA P&L, including assessing implication of various commercial decisions
• Trade spend analysis and driving optimization
• Governance: Ensuring process and controls compliance in KSA, in line with global requirements
• Supporting the operating model
• Budgeting and planning
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
• The incumbent should ideally be a Chartered Accountant (CA) / MBA Finance from a recognised institution
• 7+ years experience in Finance and Audit, preferably with at least 2 years experience in an FMCG organisation
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
• Leadership: Decision making ability to lead the organization in the right direction
• Leadership: people management & development
• Strategic Planning & Monitoring skills
• Effective communication and presentation skills
Knowledge of IFRS / SOP and control environment.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.