• Manage, grow and strengthen customer relationships
• Obtaining approvals and to ensure faster release of payments
• Negotiate Terms and Conditions (Advance payment, progress, guarantees)
• Network within communities to find and attract new business
• Establish and maintain relationships with individual and business customers, and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter
• Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and relevant statutory organisations
• Monitor, interpret cash flows, predict future trends, optimize cash-flow situation
• Meet department productivity and quality goals
• Assist in procurement plans
• Evaluate data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets, and optimize costs
• Lead change & risk assessment including workshops and maintaining claims register
• Drive profitable growth through value added services
• Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the department
• Communicate with Managers on Department operations
• Approve and coordinate contracts (Purchasing) within the responsibility of BA
• Manage company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
• Prepare quarterly and yearly management reports to HQ
• Risk Management for Business analysis
• Apply financial reporting systems, accounting & collection procedures,
• Active Change Management, by analysing changes and advise accordingly
• Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records, and securities in order to ensure safekeeping
• Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, and regulations,
• Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of the Company to monitor, control and mitigate risks and their probable effects.
• Coordinate with Human Resources for payroll related activities
• Supervise and manage staff within the business responsibility by managing the operational and fiscal activities of the department to include: staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals.
• Coordinate with brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
• Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.