Commercial Sales Representative
Posted on 03 Sep,2019
Job Purpose: A commercial sales representative is someone who attempts to sell a product or service for a company. Therefore; the position entails the selling of products and services using solid arguments to prospective clients & customers within Saudi Arabia to match or exceed the defined sales, profit and market share goals. The Commercial sales representative will be required to perform cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers, as well as Maintain a positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
Responsibilities & Duties : The Commercial Sales Representative appointed will be expected to successfully:
• Acquire new accounts
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Increase Market Share
• Ensure obtaining pre-set targets
• Services existing accounts, obtains new orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Update sales data and preparing reports studying the type of sales outlet or trade factors.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Analyze the territory/market s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.