Khansaheb is a company of great strength that has had the privilege to play a key role in the development of the UAE and some of its most important projects over the past 85 years. As the market across the country has developed and grown, Khansaheb have grown along with it, shaping and refining services to meet the demands of this ever-changing market. Khansaheb provides a unique combination of local knowledge and management expertise. Khansaheb is a Group holding company with investments in Real Estate, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Aviation Training and Lifestyle, in addition to our construction and facilities management business.
Khansaheb Lifestyle operates in the space of an array of concepts ranging from Food and Beverage to Fitness and Health. The Food and Beverage segment is home to renowned brands like Jones the Grocer which specializes in gourmet food products and Trouvaille is a brand patronized by connoisseurs of authentic Lebanese French cuisines. Health and Fitness comprises of Sol Pilates, a fully equipped Pilates studio offering everything under the sun - Reformer, Tower, Prenatal, Mat, Barre and more. We are looking for following positions.
• Work as directed by the Chef de Partie in the assigned section with proper preparation, presentation, decoration, and menu dishes.
• Ensure all food is prepared in line with standard recipes and are sent to the correct area on time.
• Control wastage conduct stock takes and compile stock lists to help with order requirements.
• Ensure work areas are kept safe and hygienic at all times, maintain personal equipment used to fulfil the job, e.g. knives
• Take care of requisition of new stocks when necessary.
• Take precautions against possible spoilage.
• Ensure work areas are always kept safe and hygienic.
• Perform any additional job-related tasks as needed and specified by the Supervisor.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic command of the English language
• Knowledge of basic preparation, presentation, and preservation of food
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in a five-star hotel/ Restaurant