KBR is looking for a Commissioning & Start-up Team Leader to be embedded into ROO’s Operations Project supporting Rumaila Field Operations on a 28 days on / 28 days off rotation.
Rumaila is the 2nd largest producing oilfield in the world. Located in Southern Iraq, near the city of Basra, Rumaila runs down to the Kuwait border and is approximately 80 km long by 10 km wide, encompassing 26 degassing stations and water injection facilities, and more than 800 well sites. Rumaila currently produces around 1.5 million barrels of oil per day with an Iraqi work force of over eight thousand.
Rumaila Operating Organisation (ROO) operates the field. ROO is a Joint Venture between BP, CNPC and BOC (Basra Oil Company), with BP as the lead company.
• Planning and execution of MC completion, integration, hook-up, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and operations of large-scale multi-discipline projects.
• Train and develop local content
• Skilled in Commissioning & Start-up planning and execution and capable of overseeing embedment of Flawless Start Up initiatives in projects.
• Experience in computerized Project Completion and Certification System
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
• QED-I Go Completions
• COMPEX Qualified
• 15+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry
• Track record of working with major IOC Projects
• Ensure correct population of GoC database with regards to ITR’s
• Contribute to the development of an overall commissioning and start up logic and schedule, to ensure seamless transition and handover from Construction to Commissioning and to Operations.
• Review of work-packs and support Mechanical Completions
• Supervision of local contractors and do joint walk-downs
• Thorough understanding of the risks and the technical / commercial issues associated with the development of oil and gas projects and operation of such plants/facilities
• Monitor material and equipment delivery and ensure storage, preservation and maintenance are performed and recorded, in line with vendor requirements.
• Contribute to and attend Inspection and test plans, including plans for Factory Acceptance Tests (FATS) and Site Integration Tests (SITs)
• Provide mechanical engineering input for Hazard and Operability (HAZOPS) reviews
• Interact with Engineering and Operations team for input and draw from past experience and knowledge when executing procedures.
• Read, interpret and work from vendor documentation, project drawings, schematic diagrams and equipment manuals.
• Punch List management and responsibility of offered Sub systems / Systems.
• Investigate technical problems and assist in RCF
Interested candidates, kindly apply through the below link