ABOUT THE ROLE
The Social Media Moderator (Community Management Executive) is responsible for advocating the brand on all social media networks. They have a deep understanding of the brand's social persona and guidelines and are accordingly able to actively engage with and grow the online community.
Key responsibilities include:
• A-Z customer relations responsible for all customer support answering all inquiries with a response time of 20 minutes. They will also be able to take the conversation offline and contact the customer directly to resolve any issues directly. They will be trained on a number of CRM platforms in order to accurately communicate or escalate each and every inquiry incoming from the brand's numerous social media channels
• Brand advocacy
• Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers.
• Re-engagement: actively keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
• Seeding: monitor and select relevant or trending conversations online, and seed the brand into the discussion.
• Reporting & helping develop internal processes
• Develop monthly reports on customer satisfaction, engagement rates, response time, escalation issues, etc.
• Help the Head of Community Management with collating and consistently updating brand FAQ documents.
• Outgoing personality, sociable, articulate, positive, talkative and eager to converse with our fan base and customers.
• Writing skills, excellent use of language matched with proper customer relation
• Languages: we are looking for individuals that are able to speak, read and write one, all or a combination of the below languages.
• Arabic Fluently
• English Fluently
• Social media experience, experience with the following social media channels is a must: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
• Willingness to work on a shift basis, Community Management is a 24/7 job. The CM department allocates times and shifts to each member of the team on a rotational basis, this includes evening and night shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
• Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
• Education: graduate level.
• Culture fit: Careem is a start-up growing at a tremendous pace on a daily basis. The team and talent we recruit are highly energetic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable, kind and unique in their own characters.