The scope of this position assumes the overall responsibility for performance and development of Concierge Department. Concierge Supervisor will oversee the Concierge department including interviewing and training of staff, processing of all guest correspondence, ensures that staff is knowledgeable about activities in the destinations, establishes contacts with vendors to provide updated and current information to guests. Concierge Supervisor responds to a wide variety of guests/ agent s requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
• Responding to a wide variety of guest s/ agents requests in accurate and timely manner by assessing the needs/requests and adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve client s maximum satisfaction.
• Provide a 24/7 customers and clients assistance (phone and emails) along with the CIS team and the supplier according the company standard level of service.
• Make the bookings for the in-bound CIS clients: transfer, additional services (toys, SIM cards, cakes, flowers), tours and excursions, hotels as well as ground services (airport greeting, Russian tour guides ), meet & greet VIP clients in hotel or airport when necessary.
• Knowing what activities are available in the city, ie. theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sports, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, etc. and to establish close contacts with people in these areas to provide information, ticketing, reservations, etc.
• Ensure our quoted rates are in line with competitors
• Providing accurate information to guests in a courteous manner; fill all guests requests or requirements; anticipates guests needs.
• Ensure customer satisfaction in negotiating best offers with vendors.
• Preparing report on booked services and arrivals/ departure report on daily basis, schedule the work of the team and the suppliers according to the client s arrival/departure timing.
• Checking the supplier sales reports on monthly basis to make any corrections, follow up with accounts on any due payment.
• Coordinate with other teams or hotels to arrange presentations/show arounds
• Identify and solve system errors and limitations, report to concerned departments
• Maximize company s revenue by actively using yielding techniques
• Ensure successful delivery of assigned targets and successful management of the high customer service levels complying with company standard operating procedures.
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
• Work closely with clients on complaints and sensitive issues to rectify problems and improve their experience.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• 3-5 years experience in a related position
• UAE driving license is a must
• Solid knowledge of the UAE destination
• Strong business acumen
• Fluent English (written, spoken and reading)
• Excellent Russian (written, spoken and reading)
• Experience in customer service
• Excellent communication skills, ability to evidence professionalism and adaptability.
• Strong commitment to service. The qualified candidate will possess a passion for flawless service and the highest level of integrity and work ethic.
• Hospitality education is preferable, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of foreign languages is advantageous.
• The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, orally and in writing at all levels with warmly and approachable way and positive spirit.
• Show caring and understanding of other s needs and provide exceptional services.