The Concur SMN Functional Consultant is responsible for implementing Concur solution for the SMN business. This includes fulfilling the roles of project manager and functional expert in the implementation. These include project management, solution design, hands-on service configuration, client project team training, and client testing/validation support. Depending on services contracted, the IPM will also have overall coordination responsibility when Travel IPM, Technical Consultants, or extended services resources join the project.
• Manage timely delivery of Customer Implementation Projects or Service Request within the defined implementation methodologies.
• Manage and monitor projects against the initial project plans.
• Provide basic consultancy on a Best Practice approach and will be responsible for the configuration of the customer s specific environment.
• Manage the expectations of the client (internal and external) with regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
• Coordinate and schedule activities between various Concur departments to meet the project milestones and timeline.
• Completes project milestones, follow Business process flows, time tracking and transition for the client to their Production ready
• Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success.
• Communicate project status to the customer s project team by means of status reports, project calls and online project tool.
• Quickly and effectively gather client s business requirements to design and configure Concur services
• Manage client expectations, drive client deliverables, and exercise scope control to ensure project completes on schedule
• Creatively design solutions for complex requirements
• Develop and maintain strong functional and technical product knowledge
• Effectively communicate and work with C-Level sponsors, internal and client project teams, international and multi-cultural clients
• Effectively communicate complex ideas and persuade clients to adopt the recommended solution remotely
• Conduct effective training and product demonstrations calls with clients remotely
• Provide consultative expertise to the client, including guiding clients through key decisions and tradeoffs to maintain project scope and timeline
• Provide contributions to Concur s project methodology and document library
• Provide updates on client statuses and escalate issues while maintaining control of the project
• Liaise with client team members and Concur internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications.
• Stay organized and deliver on commitments, including updating any project tracking systems and fulfilling administrative responsibilities
• Meet or exceed deployment productivity and quality metrics
• Deliver outstanding client service to achieve high implementation survey scores
• Work effectively with peers, other departments, and management
Education, Experience & Training required :
• Four-year degree with Accounting or Information Systems emphasis a plus
• Minimum of two years of experience implementing financial or hosted applications implementation experience with Concur Expense services highly preferred
• Experience in client-facing/service roles
• Experience with financial applications or knowledge of accounting practices beneficial.
• Experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable preferred, Not essential
• Full life-cycle financial system implementation experience
• Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitments
• Ability to pass a background check
• French native or bilingual
• Fluent English
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong problem resolution skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
• Proven negotiation and presentation skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand technical concepts quickly
• Finance/Accounting experience
• Implementation methodology experience
• Ability to persuade and influence
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Ability to address and manage through ambiguous situations - assess situations, problem solve and make decisions
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines
• Critical Performance Competencies:
• Planning and Organization
• Change Management
• Attention to Detail
• Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective
• Communication and Influence
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
• Hires, develops & rewards great people
• Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
• Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
• Displays a relentless commitment to win
• Displays personal & corporate integrity