TASK & DUTIES:
• Train users in use of material, tools.
• Responsible for planning, managing and ensuring smooth implementation
• Responsible for effective site administration which include site safety and control of materials/plants on site.
• Ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants, subcontractors and other relevant government authorities to achieve delivery objectives.
• Responsible for project implementation and monitoring work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work programmers.
• Prepare technical construction specifications
• Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
• Understands our pricing model and billing procedures.
• Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
• Be prepared to discuss project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the managing director.
• Track and report weekly on percent complete, budget burn, earned value, slippage, project effort and duration to complete and other key project metrics.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Estimate transportation project costs.
• Assists residents by answering questions and resolving complaints.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• May also coordinate project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
• Bcs. Degree Civil Engineering
• 10-15 years Experience
• Scheduling Work and Activities
• Cost estimating
• Quality Control Analysis
• Problem sensitivity
• Near Vision
• Good in English language