This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Act as a senior member of the core development team responsible for development and deployment of solutions within Identity and Access Management(I&AM) domain.
• Subject Matter Expert for the implementation of solutions using SailPoint Identity IQ for Access Governance and Life Cycle Management.
• High level of responsibility and ownership from inception through to implementation.
• Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions.
• Proactively research and develop new technologies, services, solutions, etc.,
• Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
• Should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills.
• Able to contribute as a team and deliver individually as and when needed.
• 4 years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ with good implementation experience in Access Governance, Life Cycle Management.
• Should be familiar and able to write custom task and workflows using Sailpoint API.
• Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies, SQL, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, etc.,
• Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, including Waterfall, Agile and iterative development
• Must have the ability to use utilize the application, scripting and operating system commands to configure, debug, and monitor large scale production systems
• Test-Driven Development/ Behavior Driven Development
• Code Reviews PMD, JUNIT, Performance, Memory Management