Consultant - Sustainability Solutions - EMEAI
Tractebel, part of ENGIE group has more than 150 years of experience and is one of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies. Our high-level engineering and advisory services offer added value across the full cycle of energy projects such as renewable energy, conventional power generation, power transmission & distribution, gas & LNG. Tractebel’ s ambition is to bring excellent, multidisciplinary engineering skills into shaping a new sustainable living environment.
The working environment
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in the Middle East region, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, we are looking for a:
Consultant - Level
As a Consultant, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You are involved in one client project at a time (few exceptions) and are encouraged to participate actively in various internal projects. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
The role will require you to:
Participate actively to business and organization development
• Contribute to the realization of proposals
• Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
Provide advisory services leveraging ENGIE Impact’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcome
• Develop and provide technical expertise as required
• Collect and structure data/information from various sources
• Perform ad-hoc research
• Produce convincing analyses and visualization at slide level on markets/industries, clients and competitors to gain insights
Undertake analysis of industry, sector and company financial and sustainability information
• Conduct in person, telephonic and/or web-based research and analysis on company, theme or sector
• Build analytical models of data trends / KPI’s in excel (or other analytical tools)
• Synthesize information into coherent messages to include in presentations or client deliverables
Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
• Demonstrate initiative to research relevant topics and industry trends
• Identify and qualify business opportunities, share insights to support commercial offers and contribute to proposal development
• Build database of prospective client contacts