ملخص: The Consulting ED/VP Upstream for Middle East and India is a key member of the Energy extended leadership team, responsible for driving consulting sales and revenue within the region. You will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships; write and deliver project presentations; and lead and contribute to complex consulting assignments. You must have a strong fundamental understanding of Upstream and Energy markets, have demonstrated the ability to work in difficult client situations and have the skills to build strong relationships both within client organizations and inside the matrixed IHS Markit organization. Excellent written and verbal communication is critical to success.
• Develop and execute business plan for Upstream and EWP business development and revenue generation in Middle East and India region jointly with the Global Vice President of ENR consulting.
• Lead and take line management responsibility for the Upstream and EWP Consulting team in Dubai and India. Coach and mentor team members to allow them to successfully grow and progress in their careers.
• Collaborate and build productive relationships with other strategy and business leaders within Upstream, IHS Energy (upstream oil & gas, power and climate) and other IHS Markit business leaders.
• Effectively lead cross-functional consulting teams on large and complex projects utilizing deep industry and commercial knowledge of the Upstream team, IHS Markit research and broader IHS Markit expert network.
• Develop productive relationships within industry and among clients to generate repeat business and revenues.
• Grow total client business through leveraging subscription products into consulting proposals, up-selling strategy content and consulting value-add for ongoing consulting relationships and requests.
• Demonstrate teamwork through collaboration with project leaders and contributing to ongoing consulting projects as needed.
• Be knowledgeable of subscription products and be able to represent the Upstream and Energy research to clients and prospects.
ما نبحث عنه:
• Minimum of 15 years directly related experience traditionally acquired by working for consulting firms, حكومية, أو الصناعة.
• Commercial track record of business development and delivery of large, complex consulting projects.
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of business to enable effective/productive communications with key people including executive level clients.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and ability to navigate and excel in a complex, matrix organization.
• Ability to lead and manage large, inter-disciplinary teams.
• Experience building successful global teams and working within them to influence positive results. Solid leadership skills in influencing successful outcomes without direct authority.
• Must be highly organized and creative with accomplished time and project management skills.
• Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• درجة البكالوريوس المطلوبة. شهادة في الاقتصاد, الاحصاءات العامه, engineering or industry-related fields and graduate degree preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience and education.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-من-أساس الحالة.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-فوق.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, اللون, الأصل القومي, وضع المواطنة, الإعاقة الجسدية أو العقلية, سباق, دين, العقيدة, جنس, جنس, التوجه الجنسي, الهوية الجنسانية/أو التعبير, المعلومات الجينية, الحالة الحالة الإجتماعية, status with regard to public assistance, الحالة المخضرم, أو أي خصائص أخرى يحميها القانون. نحن نحافظ علي المخدرات-مكان العمل الحرة وأداء ما قبل-اختبار المخدرات العمالة. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links: