Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy and operations projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector specialising in Public Safety (Policing, Justice, Prisons, Border Management, Civil Defence).
We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
You will be part of PwC's Government and Public Sector Consulting team, interacting with industry professionals and experts whom will help you build and deploy the strong project management skills required to manage technical and large-scale nationwide transformation initiatives. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences from numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
- Work using expertise to enhance and develop leads for the in house public safety and justice practice.
- Manage projects and teams to bring insight using own experience with Government entities or international NGOs.
- Manage strategy and operations work and advice team members using experience in policing, prisons, civil defence, immigration or border management or courts.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Arabic is mandatory (both spoken and written).
- Good presentation experience.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant major with a preference for a Masters
- Preferably Government & Public Sector experience and NGOs.
- Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
- Experience in the Middle East region is an asset.
- Experience working in one of the following domains; policing, prisons, civil defence, immigration or border management or courts in the area of strategy and/or operations.
- Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects.
- Organize the activities of specific program/project areas.
- Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance.
- Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place.