Job Description & Summary
PricewaterhouseCoopers' People & Organisation Consulting practice is one of the largest in the world with 6,000 HR professionals based in over 100 countries. In the Middle East, we have an established People and Organisation Consulting team providing our clients with an unmatched breadth and depth of local and global expertise. We work in partnership with organisations ranging from family business to government bodies helping to make their people a sustainable source of competitive advantage.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping the people agenda positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex organisational and human capital challenges through transformation, organisation design, people, and change management solutions while achieving sustainable results and demonstrating real impact.
- Identify business opportunities for the People & Organisation consulting practice and work closely with industry and business unit teams/ leads to purse them and deliver cross-functional engagements.
- Lead end-to-end people-related engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Be an expert and a go-to-person for one or more key P&O capabilities such as Capability Development, Organisation Design, Rewards, HR Digitization and Analytics, and HR Transformation, while working with the leadership team to enhance value propositions.
- Lead cross-functional internal and client teams in developing and delivering strategic solutions in challenging government environments, with a particular focus on Organisation Transformation and Design, HR Transformation, and Leadership Development.
- Support in managing key accounts through client engagement and account planning activities.
- Remain up-to-date on important human capital trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East region on organization and people-related topics.
- Support the development of new propositions to help our client optimise their people functions and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
- Mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team, you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the
support of the wider PwC network.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Arabic are mandatory.
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. Able to lead a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and engagement, and possibly different project teams.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology. An MBA or an MA in Human Capital
Management from a reputable university is preferred.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in advising Center of Government and/or Public Sector clients in the GCC on strategic organization and people related topics is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the following capabilities: Leadership Assessment and Capability Development, Organisation Design and Transformation, HR Transformation,
Rewards, or Corporate Performance and Effectiveness.
- Substantial experience of establishing and building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through advanced coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Minimum years experience required
- 10 years of relevant experience in human capital leadership, of which a least 5 years will have been in a consulting environment.