Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
What will you be doing?
• Where required, the employee may be required to service both individual / family and SME customers simultaneously. The below outlines the corresponding responsibilities of the employee but does not represent an exhaustive or complete list of activities.
• Individual / Family customer service and account management
• Preparing insurance quotations for new customers & existing customer renewals
• Answering and proactively following-up with potential customers by telephone and email
• Educating prospective customers on insurance products, mechanics and regulatory requirements
• Working with brokerage partners, where needed, to obtain official customer quotations
• Liaising with insurance companies to prepare customer renewal quotations, obtain issued policy documentation and/or answer questions
• Maintaining accountability for renewal rates and agreed performance metrics
• SME customer service and account management
• Preparing medical quotation slips for renewal SME customers to be sent to insurers and / or preparing renewal reports
• Handling customer documentation and payment, or supervising team overseeing these processes
• Working with insurance underwriters to adapt and design medical insurance renewals, where required, at the optimal cost for the client
• Educating existing customers on insurance products, mechanics and regulatory requirements
• Liaise as required with insurers to service customers needs
• Working with insurers to obtain quarterly claims utilization report and analysis, when required
• Proactively building good working relationships with clients and insurers
• Setting-up and leading meetings with existing to cross-sell additional insurance products
• Maintaining accountability for new business targets, renewals and agreed performance metrics
• On-boarding customers to the Bayzat Benefits platform, while also monitoring and driving utilization
• Training & process development
• Maintaining knowledge of key market or industry changes
• Defining and/or re-designing customer service and renewal processes to optimize efficiency
• Partnering with design & technology team to optimize Bayzat website and platform for user experience, while minimizing required touch points
• Developing and delivering customer service / sales training on an on-going basis
• Continuing to re-design training & processes based on learning from day-to-day operations
• Maintaining and updating CRM to reflect process changes and optimization
What are we looking for?
• 1-2 years of experience in a B2B or account management position
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with HR and C-level professionals in the UAE
• Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
• Obsessively organized and detail oriented
• Building strong relationships and ability to work effectively with cross-functionally both internally and externally
• Experience working in a high-growth environment
Apply for this job