• Obtain and Secure updated and timely information, data and insights about the local, regional and global markets and consumers through both internal and external sources.
• Drive strategic analysis of the research findings and KPIs by leveraging consumer insights. In co-operation with key stakeholders ensure that conclusions are understood and used. Build insightful future scenarios with a main focus on the market, competitors, consumers and customers.
• Lead the dialogue and co-operation among all stakeholders (internal and external) who contribute with research results, metrics and data. These include media agencies and suppliers of standard research such as Consumer Tracker, web/social analytics, etc.
• Provide support for competence and accessibility to the market intelligence information/insights within the organisation (e.g. service office functions and store managers).
• Plan, create, develop and maintain a process of market monitoring and reports generating in respect of social, local, demographic trends and local and regional economies for each market.
• Present professional recommendations based on findings from monitoring process and IKEA strategy.
• Identify opportunities due to changes in the market
• Main global and local market information sources.
• Consumer behaviour analysis, trends and market analysis as well as database management, media/web analytics.
• Strategic planning processes in a retail business.
• IKEA organisational knowledge, in particular the IKEA structure and work processes.
• Business and marketing planning processes and metrics (including media and creative processes).
• Budget management.
• Supplier and procurement management (selection, agree objectives, secure engagement, reviews, etc.).
• Ability to concisely summarize, analyze and report relevant findings and insights
• Compelling, persuasive oral and written communication skills
• Ability to build cross-functional relationships
• Strong project management skills and ability to plan and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced environment