Do you have a passion to coach and train direct reports? Can you balance between daily business goals and long-term changes in process? Do you dream of building a culture of excellence, process improvement, and putting the customer at the heart of your organization? At wecashanycar.com, we are looking for a dynamic, operationally skilled, and action oriented Contact Center Manager who will be empowered to be a leader of change, building a team and a culture filled with passion and excitement to deliver exceptional customer service experience.
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of contact center structure, agent and supervisor roles, and possess a great ability to analyze data to best support company direction, business targets, and boost team productivity. Furthermore, Being organized, reliable and results-driven professional, you must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the big picture and make improvements.
• Manage and coach a team of 10-12 contact center agents and supervisors.
• Conduct 1:1s and check-ins to drive timely and quality updates to team members regarding performance and target attainment.
• Develop objectives for the contact centre s day-to-day activities, with the ability to show week over week improvement.
• Direct contact-center s focus in-tune with weekly business performance, and be dynamic enough to attend to pressing daily operation pressures.
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
• Collect and analyze contact center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
• Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
• Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
• Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
• Proven experience as Contact Centre Manager or similar position.
• Experience in customer service is required.
• In-depth technical knowledge of contact-center functionalities, setup, and integrations with other enterprise systems.
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
• Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit, etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and contact centre equipment/software programs.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
• High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated.
• Certified Contact Centre Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.
• Arabic-speaking is preferred.