• Maintain the MENA Private Companies & People database through extensive company updates (secondary research, phone call validation and data entry)
• Ensure that relevant information is maintained and delivered in accurate and timely manner
• Monitor and reflect relevant regional news published
• Achieve monthly productivity targets set by the team
• Maintain a high standard of quality of work reviewed by manager in terms of accuracy, timeliness and completeness
• Establish a sound understanding and knowledge of business environment in the region.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, رؤي, تكنولوجيا, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, أدوات, and content all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, اللون, جنس/جنس, including pregnancy, الهوية الجنسية والتعبير, الأصل القومي, دين, التوجه الجنسي, اعاقه, العمر, الحالة الحالة الإجتماعية, citizen status, الحالة المخضرم, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-مكان العمل الحر.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.