To be a successful Copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
• Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines
• Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
• Learning about the target audience for copy.
• Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
2 to 8 years
Bachelor s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
• Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
• Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
• Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
• Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
• Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
• Receptiveness to feedback.
• Willingness to meet deadlines.