Ureed.com is a tech company building a community platform that enables creative talents from around the world to connect with potential opportunities.
Ureed.com has been used and loved by thousands of users and now our mandate is to continue providing our services to more countries and talent around the world.Our mission is to transform the way people work with freelancers while constantly creating viable economic opportunities. Because we believe in the power of remote work and the freelancers we work with.
Ureed.com is growing rapidly and we're constantly on the look for exceptional talent who would enable us to reach our vision and continue to serve the freelancers community. Being a freelancer is a bold decision, that's why we believe only bold people can help them deliver their best work and continue to do what they love at their own convenience.
Currently, the company operates in several countries across the world, including Cairo, Amman, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
• Accountable for building and supporting the transformation of Digital Marketing with a focus on Digital Content & Creative Strategy within the organization and overseeing an effective Content & Creative, Digital Innovation and Experience process and workflow for the marketing efforts within Markets.
• Partner with the Agency & Enablement Lead for the intake and processing of Digital Content requests from Functional marketing colleagues as well as working in tandem with the Digital Channel Activation & Social Media Lead, ensuring that the Digital Marketing team members are operating in an effective and efficient manner with strategy, analytics and execution.
• Work closely with all internal stakeholders to understand their long-term strategic plans as well as offer project-based strategy and how they translate into a digital and creative content across our various platforms and channels including web properties, our social media channels, our apps, email, live and online events.
• Build and nurture relationships with appointed contacts across the business to deliver digital solutions that exceed expectations.
• Manage digital content strategy projects and ensure deadlines are met; liaise with appropriate colleagues and the Internal Agency Lead.
• Ensure Digital Content & Creative pillars are operating effectively and ensure that requests and engagements are completed in a timely and consistent manner within budget and quality considerations
• Develop a distinctive voice and brand that resonates with a global audience.
• Search for and develop storytelling opportunities and generate ideas for editorial projects.
• Research, write, and edit communications with an obsession for quality and accuracy.
• Develop a curated content strategy and editorial roadmap.
• Manage an editorial review and governance process to improve quality and consistency of content.
• Partner with content contributors to ensure content is timely, accurate, clear and digestible.
• Establish and track metrics to effectively measure impact and responses and identify and implement best practices