Contract Technical Product Owner (MRO)
Competitive Monthly Rate
Prestigious International Group
As a preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious and well-known international group, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a Technical Product Owners / Technical Business Analyst with MRO experience. This role will be based in the vibrant and multicultural city of Dubai on a long-term contract (12 months rolling).
Skills / Environment
The ideal candidate could demonstrate skills, knowledge, experience or familiarity in working with the following areas:
- MRO and Inventory Management
- Aircraft Technical log Management
- Engine Maintenance
- Cabin mobility
- Line Maintenance and tracking
- P2P device connectivity
- Cloud based reporting and analytics
Job accountabilities linked to objective areas
1. Responsible for the story content, acceptance criteria definition, and end story sign off across team backlogs, ensuring prepared on time for future PI s, refined frequently with the entire team, and prioritised accordingly in alignment with other team backlogs.
2. Ensures Technical Debt and NFR s are captured, refined, and prioritised across all sprints.
3. Captures additional BAU, Ceremony, and Spike activities, and incorporates into team backlogs, within the boundaries of available capacity.
4. Varied level of involvement across a suite of Demos and Visual Release Notes:
-Receive and approve Sprint demos, at a team level
-Assist in the preparation of system demo s, again at a team level, per iteration
-Support preparation and delivery of PI demos to the stakeholder group, via Inspect and Adapt workshops
5. Maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution of risks and dependencies back to the Product Portfolio backlog.
6. Attends and contributes to key Product Management meetings, in particular, PI Planning.
7. Defines metrics to measure the success and performance of prioritised work, ensuring any further BAU iterations can be proposed and prioritised accordingly within the boundaries of available capacity.
8. Participates in establishing and growing a community of Product Owners, building an identity for the role, focus upon collaboration, and identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
9. Contribute to the Portfolio Product Management Playbook and its continual evolution