Contributing to the development and implementation of activities related to the work of the department and participating in following up the implementation of general policies and strategies for tenders and contracts, which is represented in submitting tenders, analyzing them and concluding contracts in coordination with all concerned parties in addition to contributing to the development of the vision, setting the strategy, organizational goals and strategic plans to ensure the achievement of the overall organizational goals of the administration
• Preparing feasibility studies for services and projects and
ensuring their compliance with regulations, policies and
the desired goal.
• Conducting an analytical study of capital project
requests and initiating the sourcing process for each
project separately, identifying the main relevant parties
and identifying critical business requirements.
• Coordination with end-users and specialized expertise on
engineering specifications and ensuring their
commitment to what is stipulated by law.
• Ensure that the requests are not fragmented in order to
avoid approval and approval bodies.
• Work out a detailed plan for each of the sourcing cycles
in the contracting strategy, including the main stages,
timeframes and responsibilities of the main parties
• Review and prepare bidding documents for projects and
ensure that draft contracts, terms and conditions are
prepared in conformity with policies and regulations.
• He supervises the technical committees related to
projects and prepares relevant reports and
recommendations for further action
• Preparing financial analysis based on the benchmarks for
previous pricing of projects and services and comparing
them with prices from market information.
• Preparing an analysis on the review of financial offers,
including details of accounting errors, unusual cases,
pricing irregularities and unrealistically low bids
• Preparing a negotiation plan for each project separately
- taking into account the potential negotiation areas.
Prices - terms and conditions - contract period -
implementation and contracting schedules and
documentation of negotiation results in line with
approved negotiation indicators.
• Ensure that all contractual obligations have been fulfilled
according to the schedule prepared for each project
• Prompt verification of claims, fines and damages due to
delay (delay fine), as well as fulfilling the amounts owed
to service providers.
• He is responsible for managing disputes in consultation
with the Office of Legal Services, Finance Department
• Preparing a study to terminate the contract for default,
including the obligations of both the authority and the
• Implementing the service provider performance
evaluation process in coordination with the end users
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration or equivalent in a similar specialty
Master in Supply Management - Procurement and Contracts
Experience: not less than 6 years of work with government agencies in the same field
Skills: ERP, Procurement, Sourcing, SAP Ariba
Bilingual - Arabic / English