We are continuously looking for team players with can-do attitudes. Are you motivated by being part of a team that is helping with the regeneration of nations? We have the right opportunity for you as Contracts Manager.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the administrative management of the company s contracts with clients. This role will assist with the preparation of cost proposals, budgets and financial reports.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Bachelor s degree in an associated discipline or any relevant descipline
• At least 5 to 7 years experience in government contracts field to include contract management, auditing, compliance, and or administration.
• It is an advantage if you have significant knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) contracting, but this is not critical
• Experience with large contracts and subcontracts
• Experience working within a multinational company
• An ability to provide thought leadership and strategic input to the continuous improvement within the organization
• Strong contract modeling software skills
• Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio
• Provide strategic thought leadership to develop innovative contracting solutions which will result in achieving program and business area objectives
• Ensure compliance to contracts policies and guidelines in terms of Terms & Conditions
• Examine the contract environment in all target opportunities with regards to terms and conditions, model contracts, legal environment, potential partners , contract performance history, and identify and initiate initial export license requirements
• Advise management of contractual rights and obligations
• Mitigate contractual and program risks
• Direct participation in bids, process specifications, progress, and other reports
• Examine and understand forward pricing rates, cost structure estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Shape opinions of key stakeholders and negotiate skillfully to create the best outcome possible
• Maintain and track laws and regulations, contract documentations, amendments, and various compliance measures
• Ensure policies, procedures, and processes comply with federal law, contract requirements, and various standards as needed
• Develop strategic relationships with legislative policymakers and assist with the development of legislative public policy regulations and initiatives
• Compile and analyze data; maintain historical information
• Engage in strategic assessment of business pursuits
• Identify, evaluate and analyze the impact of legislative and regulatory issues and advise management of concerning impact
• Represent senior management at various committees, meetings, and seminars
• Non Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
• Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.)
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual middleman between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
• Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.