• Planning, organization and implementation skills.
• Very good verbal and written communication in English; Arabic would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Can demonstrate teamwork, ability for multi-tasking and working under high pressure deadlines.
• Self-starter who takes initiative and can work without continuous instruction. Takes ownership for the role and its output.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and analysis into clear and insightful communication and output.
• Willing to offer a point of view and professional judgement.
• Comfortable working in a high paced organization undergoing continuous change.
Contract Operations: You will support the upcoming re-authorization of channel agreements. You will also assist with the profiling, data validation and screening of Channel Members to ensure the correct agreement pack is being issued. You will Issue, track and process signed agreements through Apple systems, maintain project trackers and send out status updates on a regular basis to wider stakeholders. Working with sales finance teams to understand Demand Generation campaigns, you will provide guidance on template structure and manage the overall administrative tasks with respect to this, which include tracking, reporting and completing relevant excel templates. Overall you will be working with various Apple teams, locally & centrally.
Database management: You will ensure data accuracy for each point of sale in Apple systems as well as consistency in the structure of the data set up across the region. Working closely with the finance teams on sales reporting, you will provide quarterly feedback on store front count and explain large data movements. You will ensure the enrolment of new partners into the data base is completed in a timely manner and you will follow up on requests, where SLA times are not being adhered too.
Tools and processes: You will aim at understanding quickly the various Apple systems, how they work, how our internal tools can support teams and data flow cycle. You will provide guidance to country teams and assist with trouble-shooting issues. Finally, you will be the main point of contact of a new internal tool - OnePulse. As such, you will provide analytics to ensure the optimization of the tool, be pro-active to provide solutions where the data outcome is not as expected and develop in-depth expertise to act as the local Subject Matter Expert.
Technology: You will support the roll out of the Digital Demo content offering across MEA and guide the teams on the implementation and expansion of the Digital Catalogue. You will be responsible for reporting the compliance across points of sale, developing and issuing timely dashboards and support complex cases. Your role will primarily be to oversee the implementation of this, support as a project manager for any special initiatives to ensure timely execution adhering to set timelines.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Graduate with Bachelor s degree in management, business with 5 years work experience in a Multi-national organization.
• This role profiles gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
• Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.