At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands - including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Abu Dhabi is hiring for a Controls Sales Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing trusting customer relationships and maximizing account share and customer retention with building owner accounts.
• Provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC controls related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
• Consistently ascertain customer needs and current market opportunities. Assemble and coordinate acquisition team as needed for customers and projects.
• Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
• Develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
• Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC controls, Trane Products, and relevant industry issues.
• Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology, business or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in facilities or HVAC systems.
• Working knowledge of HVAC controls and service agreements.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.