We are currently looking for a Corporate Buyer to join our Group.
As a Corporate Buyer (Indirect category) in Dubai, you will be responsible to execute procurement activities, implement procurement processes including coordinating with vendors, monitoring their activities and ensuring all activities and processes are carried out optimally and efficiently in line with established guidelines.
Scope to include a broad range of indirect categories such as transportation and logistics services for hiring or leasing, engineering services, Facilities management related, as well as office supplies, stationery.
• Coordinating the day to day activities of procurement and ensuring they are in line with established guidelines of AGI.
• Processing RFxs/tenders for mid value items as specifically assigned by the Category Manager.
• Negotiating with vendors to finalize a purchase order/agreement in order to secure the best possible deals for AGI.
• Collecting requests from departments to provide purchasing support based on their requirements.
• Coordinating timely delivery of materials and ensures compliance with established conditions of the purchase order contracts.
• Developing cost benchmarks and engages in costs and quality benchmarking through informal market research, quality and cost interrelationships/ cost benefit analysis.
• Processing purchase orders (LPO’s).
• Execution of live e-auctions for the business
• Vendor Training (Suppliers) on e-sourcing tool
• Generating weekly / monthly report from (Ariba) Sourcing Tool.
• Facilitating the closure of the e-auction project / supplier onboarding & supplier award.
• Assisting in the execution of vendor contracts, coordinates with legal and ensures that all documentation is in the approved template and format.
• Coordinating with vendors on a regular basis to negotiate commercial terms and issue purchase orders.
• Ensuring vendors adhere to established guidelines through evaluating and monitoring their performance.
• Implementing concepts of value analysis, life-cycle-cost analysis, and weighted evaluation for products and equipment purchased as guided by the Category Manager and Procurement Head.
Budgets and Financials
• Ensuring costs are effectively controlled so that budgets allocated and adhered to.
• Contributing to innovative ideas and creative ways of achieving operational targets to reduce costs and reduce wastages to bring down expenses.
• Setting performance goals at the beginning of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
• Striving to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all competencies and skills required to perform the role.
• Identifying the training and development requirements for self to ensure on going capability development.
Health, Safety and Environment
• Ensuring compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls.
Policies and Processes
• Recommending improvements of systems, processes and practices to improve business processes, cost reduction and productivity.
• Implementing approved Department/Unit policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
MIS and Reporting
• Preparing all Department/Unit reports accurately in a timely manner as per Department/Unit requirements, policies and procedures.