Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels? We are recruiting for a Corporate Lawyer to join our exceptional Legal department. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven Legal experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you. We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In this role you will have the opportunity:
To handle all the company s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all the company s transactions comply with the law, while actively helping the company avoid possible legal risks and violations. Other duties will include consulting and handling all corporate legal processes such as, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships. You will be preparing and negotiating agreements of all kinds including but not limited to shareholders agreements, SPAs. Joint ventures etc.
• You will help design and oversee the company s policy and position on legal matters
• Responsible to provide complex, accurate and comprehensive legal advice and support to the company including but not limited to commercial, corporate & M&A
• Examine any legal issues related to new products and services
• Draft, review and negotiating legal instrument/documents/written communication for the company including, but not limited to, supply and procurement contracts, sale and purchase agreements, leases, default notices, minor works agreements, settlement agreement, joint venture agreements and shareholder agreements, MOUs,
• Lead negotiations on commercial and business development with counter-parties
• Negotiate deals on behalf of the company
• Manage regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations
• Offering counsel on a variety of legal issue
• Research and anticipate unique legal issues that could impact the company
• Review advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they follow legal requirements
• Liaise with external parties, government agencies and other competent authorities