We are a British-owned and internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai, UAE. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier private property developers, both locally in Dubai and throughout the region. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Over the past 12 years, our company has grown its sales and marketing channels throughout the region and globally, with a presence established in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and India.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with Award Winning Sales & Marketing Tools, A state of the Art Showroom featuring Dubai s only Virtual Helicopter Tour and Endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
• Sourcing Candidates either from existing Database or external source. Searching and identifying suitable candidates based on client requirements within given timelines.
• Maintaining Candidates Database on the ATS (ICIMS)
• Headhunting & focusing on talent acquisition will be the prime objective.
• Screening / Shortlisting Candidates for Interviews. Using and developing various recruitment tools and methodologies to attract the best talent for various clients.
• Scheduling Interviews in preferred locations
• Follow up with candidates to attend interviews in scheduled date, time and venue.
• Liaise with managers prepare and perform interview.
• Assist with Visa Application process
• Labor Approval and employment letter process
• Schedule and conduct induction trainings
Desired Skill & Expertise
• Must be fluent in Arabic and French
• Should have experience of a minimum of 2 years in Recruitment
• Should have knowledge of advertising, networking and using Linkedin for hiring candidates
• Experience in working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is preferred
• Having knowledge of UAE Labour Laws is preferred
• Having knowledge of Analysing Data is preferred
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• High school diploma or above
• Graduate in Computer Science / Mathematics is preferred