2. Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
3. Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems.
5. Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
6. Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories
7. Report on margins by product and division;
8. Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
9. Analyze capital budgeting requests
10. Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group
11. Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
12. Analyzing data collected and recording results.
13. Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
14. Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
15. Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
16. Making estimates of new and proposed product / project costs
17. Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
18. Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
19. Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger to the extent of Orders
20. Coordinates product cost process including calculating, reviewing and analyzing machine and labor hours, overhead costs and allocations, production rates, raw material costs and manufacturing process changes.
21. Analyzes actual manufacturing expenses and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs for each production work order 9 quantity and price variations.
22. Analyzes actual manufacturing expenses and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual costs for each sales order.
23. Designs and understands cost flow to determine proper job order costing.
24. Provides management and various departments with detailed reports for use in making business decisions and controlling expenditures.
25. Super user Cost Module Oracle.
26. Support CFO with projects as needed.
27. Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
28. Calculating cost of SFFECO Production items (Pumps, Ambulance and Special Vehicles, Cabinets, Fire Doors and other Non-standard Items based on the BOM received from Engineering Department and communicating the selling prices as per the pricing policy.
29. Coordinating with purchase department for the supplier prices to calculate the cost both for the production and Non Production Items.
30. Providing Selling Prices to SFFECO KSA for the pumps. For this BOM is received from the Engineering Department for costing and prices are workout as per pricing policy set by GM.
31. Checking and Verifying the correctness of each Sales order for Local and International to ensure the price of each item is correct and discount limits are being followed and where needed taking approval of GM.
32. Providing Selling Prices to all SFFECO KSA queries as per the Pricing policy approved by GM.
33. Checking and verifying the Sales order of SFFECO KSA to ensure price of each item is as per policy and coordinating for the revision if necessary.
34. Cross checking of PO especially for ambulance medical item to ensure the prices.
36. Making various costing analysis for the GM for price negotiation with supplier, to select among options, to go for the cross listing.
37. Making costing analysis for the GM for the quotation and SO whenever required for price negotiation by the customer.
38. Making various reports for the GM whenever required.
39. Providing custom prices of every packing list for SFFECO Global to DANA delivery also the inter co. selling prices.
40. Providing analysis to accounts department whenever required it may be for the SO profitability inventory valuation, adjustments etc.
41. Managing the NetSuite CRM as an administrator. Creating item categories and item codes, uploading the prices to the system, managing the CRM users, managing approval of quotation and SO, managing routine problems, communicating the Navigant Solution for any problem arise in the system, Communicating and meeting for the proposed changes.
43. Adding of prices in CRM of nonstandard item in almost every quote to make sure the prices entered are correct.
44. Approval of Quote and SO for the discount above the limit of sales manager and whenever they are o