• Preparing daily journal entries and post it to the General ledger and Issue the Monthly invoices as per Contract or Whet we Delivered
• Sending SOA and make required reconciliations of GL accounts (Banks, A/R, and A/P) , and follow up any differences arising before prepare monthly required reports .
• Enhance control over company assets by updated the System by all Fixed transactions, Depreciation, Acquisition, Disposal, Transfer and to ensure adherence to these policies and procedures,
• Produce monthly financial reports included for (P/L, B/S, and SCF) and interpretation to ensure that accurate and timely information is presented to managers to assist them in decision makings.
• Ensure all months and year-end closing entries are properly executed in specific date. Participate with audit team in audit process at the end of the year.
COSTING CONTROL DUTIES
• Maintains and updates production recipe costing calculations sheet for catering buffets and functions to support and recommend menu/product pricing decisions.
• Track work order-wise costs incurred against standard costs and suggest actions for Avoid the Variances and cost over-runs on timely to functional heads
• Timely Support of Management by recipes Costing Sheet, consolidated cost reports of all catering projects, cost forecasts analysis & trends report, profit & loss analysis,
• Communications with various departments and suggestions of improve performance through reporting, data analysis, and process improvements and Cost Cutting and Control
• Dose Cost analysis to find opportunities to control and Cutting cost across production processes
• Provides a vertical and horizontal (trend) analysis for planning and forecasting decision support the management
• Perform test checking on the receiving of goods from the procurement to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly ,
• Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales